Tuesday 16 April 2013

15/04/13 - We Have a Room at Ronald Mac!

I called Ronald McDonald house today to see if they'd been able to find a space for us, and the news was fantastic. We have a room. It's not like we were stranded or anything thanks to the very generous offer from Maggie and Nick, but it's good to know we wont be getting under anyone's feet. Or turning the newlyweds off of reproducing with our very noisy children!

The packing has begun... There is so much stuff to take. My list comprises of 130 items, and I keep thinking of things that I've forgotten. I'm also desperately trying to get the house spring cleaned before we leave, so we can come home to a nice clean house.

Ellie's splints arrived yesterday. They are actually a lot cuter than I was expecting, and she doesn't seem too worried by them. I have no idea how I bath her with them on though. I guess there's a lot of learning ahead of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment